Monday, September 23, 2013

Smarter Than A 6th Grader



I couldn't resist doing this picture of Senator Feinstein. She was so pompous and so absurd, when she started to lecture Ted Cruz who was telling her the Constitution prohibits gun control. She exclaimed, "I'm not a 6th grader." She believed she didn't need a review of the 2nd Amendment.

I would say a 6th grader would know what the Constitution says about gun control, she is probably as smart as a 2nd grader because she has no clue or she could care less about the Constitution she has sworn to uphold.

It was fun to do a political cartoon, kind of challenging making something using just values and line work to create interest. If I had more time I would do more political drawings. Maybe some wouldn't enjoy my bantering.

No comments:

Post a Comment